As you know, I picked up The Beck Diet Solution a couple weeks ago. The book suggested that you should write down why you want to lose weight on an index card. That way, you can review them later when you’re feeling low and don’t want to do excersices or eating healthy.
I’ve been straying off from my goal lately because I didn’t do that writing down part. It’s much more effective to write them down instead of just thinking about them. Everything in your head are fantasies but by writing down your thoughts on paper, your goals will become real because you can read and look at them. Plus, every little things you do will maximize the chance to success, right?
So, let’s start! Here are my reasons to lose weight:
- To be healthy, feeling strong, and fit
- To gain energy and stamina
- To feel better about myself
- To feel like a million bucks
- To be able to wear a bra that fits
- So no one have to wonder if I’m pregnant
- To be able to shop cute outfits online without worrying if they’ll fit.
- To be able to wear jeans without fighting with my zipper
- So I can easily and comfortly bend over and tie my shoes.
- To buy any clothes I like without spending hours in the store trying to find something to fit.
Please, feel free to add more to the list.