Day 23 of whole 30. This evening I had a really delicious soup with ground pork and chanterelles.
Minced pork soup
Cut vegetables in the size you want them.
1. Boil the water.
2. Add daikon radish and boil it for about 10 minutes or until it becomes soft.
3. Add carrots and cook for 5-10 minutes more.
4. Add onion, kaffir lime leaves, lightly pounded garlic and lemongrass.
5. Season ground pork with salt, black pepper and crushed garlic. Add those in as small balls.
6. Add chanterelles (or oyster mushrooms) and cook for about 5 minutes.
7. Add china cabbage.